Thursday, July 24, 2008

You Must Be Tired of Seeing These By Now


I think I post more pictures of my wallets here than in my shop. Well, each time I finish one I get all bubbly and happy and have to show it off somewhere. Since this is my little place to talk about myself, I figure it's better here than somewhere else. I am going to be so sad when I run out of this crazy orange suede. It is so incredibly soft and yummy to look at. I am supposed to be getting another orange suede jacket sometime soon ,but I think that one will be a little less on the pink side and more on the yellow side.

So yesterday was another day of illness. I felt awful most of the day but still had to get out for some sewing supplies. On the way to the fabric store we almost had a large accident which helped that whole feeling sick to my stomach thing so much! I just can't put it into words. Luckily we were all o.k. I think my feet will be in "slam on the brakes" mode permanently. Once again, my stomach and it's contents spent most of the afternoon trying to claw their way out. By the evening I was better but tired, Ciaran couldn't have cared less. Happy little guy all around. Just happy to be happy I guess. I wish I was more like him.

Today is a brand new day! We will be heading downtown to do some mailing, dinner hunting, and treasure hunting, as well as a visit to Mark at work. Thankfully no car rides today. Yipee!

2 comments:

T.Allen said...

This is gorgeous! You reminded me why I do/can not drive. I need to get my license, but I dread the horrors of highway driving. I'm glad everyone is ok...too bad for the shake up. Thanks for joining the swap. ;)

Unknown said...

Thanks!

I sometimes pine away about not having a car and how it would be so easy to get things done, after yesterday I am thankful I don't have a car.

The swap will be so much fun, I can't wait!