Friday, July 25, 2008

Friday Blahhhh!!!!!!!

Feeling kind of blah today. Luckily it is one of those hang out and watch the clouds move kind of days. I will utilize the time by working on some of my various projects. I am working on a lime green and purple travel wallet and another men's billfold wallet, so those also get some love today. Then we head downtown to the post office and another thrift store for more treasure, and then on to the fabric/yarn store for some emerald green yarn. I have decided what I want to do with my latest sweater and I need some green yarn to finish it up. I think it will make a great layering piece. I am hoping so anyways. I will post a picture when it is all done. I don't know what I am going to do with all of my sweater creations. I must not get too carried away!

This weekend we bottle the applewine. I can't wait! It is already so tasty. Then our closet will be full of beer and applewine. Pretty soon we are going to have to look for a place with another bedroom just for our growing collection of beer and everything else Mark has his himself set on making. It is amazing how much room all these wonderful things we do take up. I really love that we each have such wonderful interests. It makes for a very happy and interesting life. Well off I go to do my yoga workout then it is back to work.

8 comments:

kim* said...

can you please tell me if applewine tastes good i hate the taste of alcohol. maybe i am thiking jus drink sparkling apple cider

Unknown said...

yes, it has the same sort of taste, a little more dry like champagne, with a teeny bit of sweetness to it:)

Anonymous said...

Applewine can be very light in flavor and is about 8% alcohol. For a wine, that is very low. If you want to mask the alcohol, mixing with straight apple juice(or any juice), 7up, or plain seltzer water might make it more palatable and much closer to sparkling cider.

kim* said...

nice... i will have to try that

kim* said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kim* said...

i havent thrift hopped nor swap meet hopped in quite awhile. miss it. its really rewarding finding treasures that is for sure. i deleted this...sorry haha you need to post more so i dont have to post so much in one entry hehehe

Joanne said...

I have never had applewine! Sounds good.

Unknown said...

It's delicious!:)