Friday, July 18, 2008

I Did It!


I went treasure hunting yesterday and found not only a grey suede jacket that would be perfect for my wallet making but also a merino wool sweater for my first upcycled clothing project. So I brought it home and sat down and started cutting. I thought at first I would make a cardigan that fastened at the top but ended up with something a little different, I can't wait to wear it, I even used a couple of leather covered buttons from a jacket I had cut up already. Check it out. I put my red t-shirt inside because all I kept getting on film was a black blob. I don't know if this is any better but It seems really weird to talk about something I am working on but not show a picture.

So today Ciaran and I are off to do more treasure hunting, package mailing, and dinner getting. I wonder what treasures I will come across today?

No comments: