Saturday, July 19, 2008

I Can Barely Keep My Eyes Open

I didn't stay up late. I went to be at about 11:30, I slept straight through the night, I woke up at 7:30 but I am so tired my eyes want to close themselves and go back to bed. Trouble is, this kid Ciaran is up and running around full speed ahead and won't be having none of that down time stuff until about noon. I don't think I can wait that long.....CAFFEINE! WHY ARE YOU NOT WORKING?!! Oh well, I will just slink along until I can catch a nap or get over this tired thing.

So I did find a treasure yesterday. Our local thrift store had all their clothing on sale for a dollar. I happened to find a bright red wool turtleneck to play with. It fits really well so I don't know if I will just wear it as is or turn it into something else. I may go back today and look for more stuff, if I can get up off my butt long enough to get us all ready for a walk.

Tonight Mark is bottling the second batch of beer. We are both very excited about it, it is already really good, so I am sure it will be even better when it is officially ready. Yummy! Hopefully this batch will last long enough for us to give out a few bottles to family and friends. The last batch disappeared before we knew it.

No comments: