Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I Think I am Growing a New Nostril

My right nostril is really sore. It has been for a while now. I thought it might be from all the sneezing and snuffling from my one continuous allergy attack. My nose is constantly runny and my head is constantly stuffed up. Today I blew my nose and OUCH! that side was sore, I noticed a big red bump on the side of it. It's HUGE! I am hoping it's a third nostril and not the huge zit it seems to be turning in to. At least it would be worth some odd stares and discussion.

So Yui made it through his trip to the vet yesterday. His exam went great and his blood work to check his liver and kidney functions came back, and all is o.k. Today he is back to chasing birds through the kitchen window and running away from Ciaran. Looks like the washer may be fixed too! Ah clean clothes once again.

Ciaran and I are heading out to visit Mark at work and to look for belts at our local thrift store. I have an idea for a small leather bag and I want to get started. Hopefully they have something that will go with this lovely lavender suede I am using. I must remember to take swatches. So I can at least find something that coordinates. If all else fails, I will go with brown.

5 comments:

kim* said...

ew--no pimples go away...

Unknown said...

sorry, I had to vent about it. I hate them too.

tattytiara said...

If you do grow a third nostril you absoluely have to get it pierced!

FairiesNest said...

Hi there, thanks for dropping by! I just went exploring through your shop and I love it. And if you do grow a third nostril I agree that piercing would be the way to go!

Unknown said...

thanks fairiesnest:)

hee-hee! I will definitely get my extra nostril pierced, that would be awesome!