Monday, July 7, 2008

I Have Rearranged a Bit


The darn black background was killing my eyes! I really like the black background but my eyes did not. I needed something that still made me think about gurgly things so it had to be something that I thought would nicely go with green. When I think of green, I think of gurgly. I love purple and green together. Purple is kind of gurgly too. So I chose purple! So far, so good. I think it's purty!

I am so excited! I finally came up with a new idea for a mask that will incorporate my metal and leather work. It will be similar to the one you see here in structure but instead of the ribbons there will be some wild leather work! Yay! I hope I have time to get it done before the annual maskibition at the Ink People(one of our local arts organizations) before the deadline. I have a few things to get finished this week before I can start on my mask.
Tripetta will have a sister! I can't wait!

So the plans for the day are to sew up another couple of little snap wallets, finish a little custom order, cut out a pattern for a larger wallet, and play around with another idea for a sterling silver, and copper ring with a freeform cut opal set into it. Should be a good day. I have a great idea for another pendant to. I just have to find the piece of silver I planned on using for it. I have to catch up from a weekend with very little working. I had planned a couple of hours of working but ended up gardening on Sunday, which set off a terrible allergic reaction complete with sneezing, dripping, itching, hives, and wheezing. I managed to get all the weeds pulled along the back of the yard but paid for it for the rest of the day. I am still super stuffy and drippy today but I need to get back to work. Snotty or not. I should be fine as long as there is enough caffeine in my system to counteract the zombifying anti-snozzle meds I have to take. At least I don't have to go back out and weed today. That would be it for me. I wish I knew what was causing me all this trouble. There is just so much stuff growing out there, it could be anything. Oh well, as long as I can still work on all my various projects without too much trouble, I can't really complain.

2 comments:

PAC said...

Sounds like a productive day! The new colors look great!

Unknown said...

thanks!

It was a very busy day and today will be even busier:)