Monday, July 21, 2008

Nothing Happening Here


I feel a little blah today. Yesterday I was sick all day with my darn unruly stomach. It seriously feels like some critter with razor sharp nails and teeth is clawing and gnawing to get out.

I managed to do a little yoga this morning until Ciaran pushed me over and I hurt my wrist. It did make me feel better(not the hurt wrist part but the yoga part). I was energized enough to work on some wallets. I am hoping to get a couple done today for posting tomorrow. I need a couple of items to put in my icraft and bigcartel shops(yes, I started a new shop, just to see how it goes). I am having a hard time keeping up right now, I need better time management. I think I just need to sit down and cut out a bunch of wallet pieces so they are ready to go when I need them. I also need to sift through my leather pieces and decide what pieces I am going to use for what. I keep saying it, now I need to do it. Other than my leatherwork dilemma, I am hungry, I want sushi, hot chocolate, and carmel apple pie..........maybe not all together, that would probably make me sick.

2 comments:

Aly- Bliss Monkey Studio said...

ah the toddler days! Mine found me irresistable when I was on the floor doing yoga!!! IT's really impossible. Best to yoga when you have adult help at home or when they are napping! IT gets easier when they are older and can join you!! I have yoga kids videos.

Time management tip for mamas:
either work in the evenings (Unless you have babies and are tired in the evenings and NEED that sleep!), or make a to do list for the next day's work in the evenings to organize yourself.

lots of luck getting well soon. Your wallets are great.

Aly

Unknown said...

thank you! I appreciate the time management tips, they will definitely come in handy:)