Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Tagged Again:)

Thanks to Elizabeth of Evy Designs you will now know seven more things about me that you may or may not want to know. Hopefully, it will be somewhat entertaining to you.

1. I can pick up items and pinch with my toes. In fact, I prefer to pick things up with my toes, life is just easier that way. It really hurts to get pinched by toes, I have tried it on myself.

2. One of the reasons I left my teaching career was the deep fear of having to wear teddy bear jumpers and holiday themed sweaters.

3. I like my body more after my pregnancy than before. I don't know why, I just do. More boobs and bottom I guess:)

4. I can't stand dipping cookies or other sweets into milk or coffee, but I love dipping bread into soup. I have no idea why, I guess it is because soup is supposed to be chunky but milk and coffee shouldn't be. Oh, my stomach is turning just trying to rationalize it.

5. I love buying shoes but hate wearing them. I spend most of my time barefoot and I like it that way. I guess it is a good thing that I can't afford to buy shoes right now.

6. I have a very big fear of deep water. I have never learned how to swim because I can't get the courage to go into any body of water past my knees, and my first swim instructor threw me into the deep end of the pool at the YMCA and said "you're on your own kid!" What an awesome way to show someone how to swim:P

7. I have been obsessed with turtles and skeletons my entire life. My first turtle was a plastic model named Gamara and my first skeleton was a little glow in the dark skeleton model named Skully. I broke Gamara while playing outside one summer's day and he forever had a rubber band around the middle of him holding his parts together. Skully's demise came shortly after, when I woke up in the middle of the night to find him glowing at me from the closet. I screamed, my parents came in my room and rescued me, and Skully has been missing ever since.

So, there you go, more about me and all that I am. I hope you enjoyed reading! I am not sure when I will tag someone else, but I will, because as much as I like to share these little tidbits about myself, I like to read about other people more:)

2 comments:

EVY Designs said...

What great answers your answer to number two made me laugh :)

Unknown said...

thank you:)