Thursday, October 16, 2008

Ouch!

So one of my newer pieces with lots of brilliant color. I love my bright orange leather! It is really really bright and kind takes over though so it needs extra bright and cheery colors to go with it. Fun times! I am getting to like the whole zipper experience too. I like the feeling of little secret compartments.

So I hurt my knee doing a yoga stretch the other day. It is really sore and bothering me. So now my lovely walks downtown have been interrupted, which sucks! I think I am going to attempt a walk with my little knee wrap so I can see if it is still do-able. The trouble is, Ciaran needs exercise, and so do I. There is only so much you can do to entertain yourself in a tiny little apartment, so I at least need to be able to make it down to the school grounds so Ciaran can run around in the afternoons. Ick! I feel like I have been sitting on my butt for years now. I want to be outside in the fresh air, watching my son run around like crazy. Get better soon knee!

2 comments:

EVY Designs said...

Hi, another beautiful wallet.

Just to let you know I have tagged you in my blog.:)

Unknown said...

oh thank you! I have been out of the loop the last few days, sorry! :)