Monday, October 27, 2008

Catching up

I feel like I have been out of the loop for a while. Not having a sewing machine and not having full access to the computer over the weekend was really weird. I managed to get a little time in here and there but not like my week days, where I can get everything done that I need to. Now I am playing catch-up. Just like after a vacation I guess. Mmmmmmm, vacation sounds good! I want one now! But, only if it's at a place that has lots of coffee and chocolate, because that is what I need right now.
I did manage to get this little wallet all sewn up. I decided to just go ahead and finish up the seams so I could at least list one thing in my shops this week. I love the color combination. Believe it or not I got it from a fancy bra I saw on one of those fashion shows. Super dark and beautiful brown suede with iridescent lilac and metallic lime green. Fancy, Fancy stuff!!!! Can't wait to try more in this combination. Come soon little sewing machine! I need you!

No comments: