Monday, October 6, 2008

Happy Monday?


Here is the newest of the pouches, I am really enjoying putting them together. I like the snap idea. I think it brings the design together. I am sure I will find something else I would like to change about the design down the road, but for now, I am enjoying my creation. So now I am on to the next one:)

So, I am sitting here with a bit of a knot in my stomach waiting for the vet to call about miss Humbug Beazus. I am pretty sure she is dying but I just need to hear it from her vet before I can just come to terms with it. She is a trooper kitty! She is still up and about, as slow as a snail and quite stiff but up and about, keeping an eye on her Queendom. It is so frustrating to only be able to provide a lap to sit on and some kind words to her. I want to make her comfortable and I can't. So I just work with her next to me, and try not to disturb her, and just try to enjoy our time together.

No comments: