Friday, October 24, 2008

Gluing the Day Away

So in order to save time for the next few days while I await my other sewing machine I get to glue! I don't mind the gluing part, it is actually really easy to do when Ciaran is up and around. It is just that I want to sew!!!! I want to get all my pieces done for these upcoming shows and to stock up my shop for the holidays. I ate glue by accident the other day, it was horrible. I must have had some on my hands while I was having my snack of peanut butter and apples. Blahh! I don't recommend it.

So today I spend the day gluing various pieces of colorful leather together, cutting out my little devil's devil costume, and watching my tortoise rampage! Their light and heat source for their enclosure burnt out yesterday and in order for them to get a few hours of sunshine, they are free in my living room. Chasing one another and scaring the cats. I came out the shower yesterday morning to find Abner perched on top of a backpack by the door and Imogene trying to dig herself a burrow through one of the kitchen cabinets. Oh well, as long as they are having fun, I am happy.

No comments: