Thursday, October 23, 2008

I think I killed it!


Luckily I finished this and a few other pieces before it happened! I think I killed my sewing machine! Something snapped somewhere and it sounded BAD! My machine still works, but I choose not to injure it more. That along with a sick kiddo, has made for a couple of hellish days. Not only was I bit panicked for my little guy who was pretty darn sick there for a couple of days, but then I began to panic about getting all my work done for the holidays this year. Someone must have been smiling on me because I had just ordered my new heavy duty machine a bit earlier, so now the panic is just a little whisper instead of a big loud growl. Of course, now I am flat broke again but my little boy is feeling better enough to dance around and head-butt me, and I will have a new machine to terrorize while my other machine gets a much deserved vacation and a check-up. All is well in Arcataland:)

No comments: