Tuesday, October 7, 2008

New and Improved

This is my first new and improved travel wallet. I made it a little roomier, and added a couple extra card pockets. I went with this beautiful caramel colored leather because it is so darn smooth and soft! I am having way too much fun with the leaf and vine designs right now. I am trying to expand my horizons, but it is tricky when one thing just appeals so much to my eyeballs. We will see what I come up with next time. I still have a thing for polka dots so that may show up in a few more of these little wallets. Polka dots just make me happy. When I was a kid my sisters and I fought over a little orange dress with magenta polka dots on it. Of course, when it was my turn to wear it, I ended up falling asleep with a piece of gum in my mouth and waking up to all of my hair stuck to the dress and ended up having to be cut out of the dress. It was the end of my long hair and the end of the polka dot dress. It was a sad day. I never napped with gum in my mouth after that. In fact, I don't know why I had gum in the first place. I have always hated chewing gum. I don't know why but it grosses me out. I would rather chew on a stinky sock than chew gum. Blahhh!!!!

In other news, no news on Humbug yet. I am hoping we will learn a little more today, but I am not holding my breath. She seems a little more on the perky side today. She was begging for food this morning which has not been the case for a while now. I take that as a good sign for the day. Right now she is spying on me as I write this from between Mark's shoes. I think she is saying "Hurry up and finish writing, I need a lap to curl up in, NOW!" I must obey the queen.

2 comments: