Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I Got Tagged!








Yes, it is my turn to share some random facts about myself, seven to be precise. Thanks to Jewelry Rockstar, you will now all know some random bits about myself that many may or may not know already.

1. When I was five I wanted to be a pig and I cried when my parents laughed about it. Like the time my sister and my parents told me I was adopted and that my real parents were cows from outer space. I was mortified....not about being a cow's offspring, but about being from outer space.

2. I have always loved ghost stories. It started when I was tiny. When I was little, I had and invisible friend named Horace who was a ghost and lived in abandoned amusement park on the hill above my house. Horace used to follow me everywhere......until he got another girlfriend.

3. I have an insane fear of hangovers, probably from my wilder days, I hate the head achy, yuck-tummy, barfilicious feeling and will never have more than two drinks because of it.

4. I love exploring old ghost towns. One of my goals is to get out and see the ones in the far reaches of Northern California and photograph them. I have been to a few but I have never gotten to photograph them.

5. I love old homes, I hope to one day buy one, restore it and live in it until I am very, very old.

6. I had to give up crocheting because I became obsessive about it and couldn't stop causing great pain to my hands and back.

7. I have never seen Bigfoot, although I try each time we are out in the forest. It is another one of my goals, just to see a big ol' footprint or something. Some say that you will smell him before you see him though.

I am sure there is a lot more about me but that should be enough to entertain for a while. Well, I am off to explore ghost towns and hunt for Bigfoot tracks!

4 comments:

Treasures by Tina said...

I love learning more about people than just what they love to make. Thanks so much for sharing! :)

April said...

these have to be the BEST 7 facts I've seen on anyone♥

Unknown said...

Well thanks!:)

Jewelry Rockstar said...

I want to see a ghost town. cow offspring, lol! Thanks for sharing.