Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Day Trip!

Today I am going on a day trip with my parents and my uncle. I really love that Ciaran gets to spend time with his grandparents and his great uncle. I think we are just going up to the beach but it seems like it's hundreds of miles away. That is why I love this area, it is beautiful everywhere you go and little car trips are always an adventure. What makes it even more special is that I don't own a car so going in a car is like a special event in itself. I just love kicking back in the back seat next to my son with a huge latte to sip on. Yay! I am too excited for words. I know it's silly but not having a car means I get to where I am going on foot or on the bus and that is about it. I love it actually but every once in a while a car ride is the best thing ever.

When I get home tonight I have many projects to keep me busy. I got a good night's sleep last night so it should be no problem to stay awake tonight. I will post some photos when everything is done. That is all for now, short and sweet:)

No comments: