Saturday, September 27, 2008

Sleepy Saturday

Indecision is killing me, I am finishing a custom order and I can't quite figure out the last part of the applique design I am using. I had planned out something I thought was fabulous and then Mark took a look at it and said that he thought that I didn't need to go so ornate. So now I am full of indecision about it. It is supposed to be a cross. I had designed the cross to fit the area of the bag that it will be appliqued on, which I still think is fine, but now I keep going back and forth about making it more simple. Oh well, I am going to go with my gut on this one and pray it will work for my customer.

So I am spending my sleepy Saturday working on my leather projects and hoping for a good ghost story on t.v. That or a good zombie flick. I need some creepiness and blood and guts to keep me going. Caffeine is simply not enough. A nap would be great but then I wouldn't get any of my work done. I remember when I used to nap all the time. It was one of my favorite hobbies. Now I can't bear to shut my eyes! I just keep thinking of all the stuff I could get done while the kiddo is sleeping. Today may be the exception though. I am fighting to keep my peepers open!

No comments: