Thursday, September 11, 2008

I'm Getting Ready For The Show!

My first Design Collective is tomorrow night and I am actually a little nervous about doing it. I have done a few craft shows over the years, mostly the same ones year after year, but this is the first one of it's kind. I really like that the show will be featuring local designers. I look forward to seeing some new faces and reconnecting with some familiar ones.

So I have been preparing for this show and working on a few other side projects, my house is a mess, my son is a wreck, and my Mark is just putting up with it all. Thank goodness for his laid backness. I so appreciate being able to just do my thing and have him not give me grief about it. He and Ciaran will be hanging out tomorrow night while mom enjoys the crowd, has a glass of wine, listens to some live music, and hopefully sells something. (No holding breath or crossing fingers, I know how these shows work) Then the weekend is MINE! Take care everyone!

2 comments:

Jewelry Rockstar said...

Good for you! I need to remember to take wine out to these shows, I probably would feel a sense of chilldom!

Unknown said...

Thanks!

It was great fun, but I ended up with coffee instead of wine, just to stay awake:)