Monday, November 24, 2008

Vroom.....clank,clank.clank!

That is what my house sounds like now. Lots of sewing, lots of hammering. Lots of busy going on. I am so glad for a grey day. I don't have to worry about getting out or anything but work for that matter. My son is snoozing happily in his crib, cats are cuddled up on the couch together and Imogene is out for a walk and a break from Abner. So I whittle away at my pile of stuff. I move from sewing to ornaments and back again. I am sewing up my little heart wristlets now. I have two more to do then it is on to my key chain wallets. As for ornaments, I am making the bezel settings today. Tomorrow is setting the glass baubles, attaching those to their wire frame and polishing. Oh boy! I get to have scaly, dry, cracked and very sore hands! Can't wait!

No comments: