Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Short But Sweet


I am busily chopping, and gluing leather for lots of these little billfolds among other things. I am also soldering many little ornaments to get ready for the holiday shows I have coming up. Not to mention the few jewelry pieces I would love to get done as well. So my posts will probably not be terribly exciting or lengthy for the next meanwhile. I have settled back in to my boring existence after setting myself on fire the other day. That will probably be the highlight of my week. I plan to spend the rest working hard at meeting my goals and being yelled at by my son for not having my lap available whenever he needs it. That is o.k. with me. Just as long as I get through these next couple of weeks to get stuff done without injury or illness. Should be a fun adventure!

No comments: