Monday, November 10, 2008

I'm On Fire!

Yes! quite literally! I didn't realize cake batter was so flammable. I decided to make the guys a coffee cake for breakfast yesterday and didn't realize that I got the batter all over the front of my nightgown. So after the cake is done, and our bellies are full, I go off to solder up some of my ornaments. I am just soldering away in my happy little space, and then...............WHOOSH! a huge ball of fire fills the table hits my belly. I quickly turn off the torch and look around to see what could have caught fire like that. Well what do you know, it was ME! I had cooked cake batter all over the front of my nightie. I guess I need to rethink baking and soldering at the same time.

No comments: