Thursday, December 11, 2008

Waiting, Waiting, Waiting...................

I am waiting for my check from my craft show I did after Thanksgiving. I kind of feel dumb not being on it with this one. I know they have my current address, I know this will eventually get sorted out but I need to get a crackin' on some shopping and some more supplies. Even though it is not a huge amount of money, it is enough to get through this next couple of weeks without scrimping too much. It is so funny that I always assume the worst. I am thinking everything from it getting sent to my parent's house and them not recognizing my name, to my postman putting it into someone else's mailbox(which is definitely a possibility), to it getting sent to my old apartment(another possibility) and being cashed and spent by some starving student. Then I think of all the situations that would happen when I call to check on my check from losing my patience and screaming at innocent people to frantic crying. I am truly blessed to have a wild imagination but sometimes it gets in the way a little bit. So, I wait another day. Wish me luck everyone.

No comments: