Monday, December 8, 2008

Craft Show Hangover


I have a craft show hangover. Not really from the show so much as the clean-up afterwards. My house is a mess(it always is though), my work tables need organizing, I need to retake pictures of some of my items that didn't sell, I need to do laundry, I need to sit down and redesign one of my wallets, I need to finish decorating for Christmas, I need to do lots of stuff!

I am taking today off just to reconnect with my everyday life. I am going for a nice long walk with the kiddo and then I am going to find myself a dazzling outfit(and hopefully some things I can use in my wallets) at our local thrift store, then this evening, I am going to make burritos. All will be well! Then tomorrow I get to do the cleaning, decorating, organizing, and redesigning. I am actually looking forward to it, should be fun!

No comments: