Monday, December 29, 2008

A Long, Long Day

Yes, very long indeed. After a week of whirlwind shopping, visits, and adventures to have such a quiet uneventful day seemed awfully boring. Just rainy and quiet and not much of anything happening. Not that I am complaining, but it is so strange to me, how easily it is to become so used to busy, busy, busy, and when the busy is gone, I kind of don't know what to do with myself. So I used my time to work a bit and start a new shop. I decided to try an Artfire shop after all. I see that it is a big topic of discussion on Etsy right now, so out of curiosity I checked it out. It seemed to be a nice set-up, easy to use, and a nice lay-out, so I jumped in and decided to give it a go. We will see what happens. I still have my icraft shop which I love, but I need to give myself more opportunities to get out there. So here is to organizing, experimenting, and just seeing what happens, what harm can that do. Off to do a little bit of work, drink some dark and devilish brew, then get my butt to bed.

No comments: