Friday, August 1, 2008

Another Beautiful Sunny Day!

......But no coffee! How did that happen? AWW NUTS!!! I really need some this morning too. I spent the night with stinker on the couch. I guess he had a bad baby dream, he woke up screaming at about 1 am. Poor little guy couldn't quite calm back down either. So I didn't get very much sleep. So there goes my energy for a day's work. I don't quite have it today. I need to finish up a few projects to get them ready to put them up for sale. Then I need to get back to work on my newest sweater project. Other than that, I just need to get my work space cleaned up and usable again for sun catcher making. First, I must get Yui his medication. I guess the plan is to now, get dressed and get out of the house and get a big ol' coffee for our walk downtown. I always feel a little better if I can get outside and get some exercise and fresh air. Ciaran just has a blast no matter what we are doing. Maybe we will go have lunch with Mark too.

No comments: