Wednesday, August 27, 2008

An Early Start


I was up before dawn finishing a couple of these for a custom order. Battling a sinus headache and a scary, stressful dream hangover. It was so peaceful and the sunrise was so lovely! I love getting up early, it is the only time I truly get to myself. Late nights belong to Mark, that is when he unwinds by hanging out in the bike forums and drinking his fancy beers, I usually fall asleep well before midnight and snore up a storm on the couch next to him.

I usually try to sleep in if I can so I have the energy to work after Ciaran has gone to bed. I usually get three to four hours of work time when the little guy is snoozing. I tried working yesterday but my unruly sinus condition wasn't having it. I spent most of the day lying on the floor watching Ciaran do laps around my body. He seems to enjoy this game. He runs a few laps, jumps on my stomach, pokes me in the eye or the nose, and then runs off again, squealing with delight the whole time.

So my big custom order is just about done and ready to go. Yay! I look forward to my next custom order and making many goodies for my shops. I just hope my sinus stuff lets me work.