Monday, July 12, 2010

Little Things Can Get You Down.

Yes, yes, they can, but I try to not let them. I guess they really aren't little things after all, they are big things that come to my attention through little things, like phone calls, emails, hints here and there. Nothing personal, just some issues with those close to me. I feel rotten about the circumstances but all I can do is be a support. I would jump in and fix it all if I could but I know I can't. I can just be there and do what I can to help them through it. I wish I would have been able to come to this conclusion earlier in life, perhaps I wouldn't have all the super icky useless person feelings I sometimes get because I feel that I haven't done enough to help. Yuck! I am all wrapped up in those guilty bad person feelings again! Just gonna send some good luck wishes and blessings their way.

No comments: