Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Get Me Out of This Damn Chair!

Seriously, my butt is falling asleep and I need more coffee. See, I've been up since 2am with Ed. She's got a cold and couldn't quite calm herself enough to stay asleep. This partnered with a grouchy significant other offering parenting advice when it's so not appreciated, just pretty much completed my day. Yes, I am grouchy, yes, I am tired, but I need to get out of this chair and work. Especially when Ms. Ed (who takes the most wonderful naps by the way) is snoozing away with her little bottom up in the air, and Ciaran is filling up his yellow monster truck with leather scraps and driving it around the universe. So I must pry myself from the grasp of this comfy chair, refuel with lots of caffeine and go for it. I'm crossing my fingers that I'm successful.

No comments: