Friday, July 23, 2010

Friday is Here!

Friday makes me happy. Not that it is a significant day to me anymore. I used to cherish every Friday when I was working out of the home. I would happily dance to work with a huge cup of coffee in my hand and dance through the day because I knew I would be free for a couple of days. Now it's just another day but it always has a special feeling about it. I wake up with a little bit more energy and get a little bit more done than any other day of the week. It's weird, but I love it! This is a special Friday because I get to see a few people that I dearly love and I'm soooo happy about that. It will be good to have a weekend full of visiting, a local craft fair, and some family time. Maybe I'll get a little bit of sewing done this weekend! One can hope:) I hope you all have a splendid Friday and a wonderful weekend!

No comments: