Thursday, July 16, 2009

Two New Things


Just finished these yesterday evening. I am pretty happy with both. I tried some new color themes and design elements and they seem pretty successful to me. I got up early once again to work on a project for a very special person and I LOVE IT! I think my special person will be happy once they see it. It is in the softest deep purple suede with a super cool applique design. I am also finishing up a hot pink wallet that I have had sitting on my table forever! Then on to finish up a collar, two cuffs, another little messenger wallet, and stuff for my show in November. Yes, I am doing the Ink People Center for the Arts Holiday Gift Fair again this year. If all goes well, I will have baby Ed in my arms the whole time and lots of stuff to share. Most people think I am crazy trying to do a show a month after my second child is born, but it's like my holiday tradition and I can't not be a part. That would be just wrong! I am working hard to stock up the shelves and get all the other stuff done now so I can just pack up my wares, go, set-up, and sell instead of the traditional week of panic that usually takes place. Wish me luck!

No comments: