Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Blood and humongous spiders

My newest Etsy listing, and the last of the cool purple leather.....WAH! Oh wait! I have one more little coin pouch cut out and ready to go, but that's it:(


The two things I face first thing in the morning. I wake up at about 4:30 nervous over how high my blood sugar is and having to go poke myself in the finger before I am even conscious. I have gone through one whole pack of test strips just because I was not awake enough to use the glucometer correctly, and couldn't get my fingers to bleed enough to test accurately. So, after many pokes and lots of cussing, I think I have it down. Then Mark mentions that he killed the biggest black widow spider he has ever seen as it crawled out of our wall heater. So now, I am not only reluctant to get up and check my blood, I am afraid I am going to run into one of the sisters or the mother of the huge spider and she will be set on seeking revenge for her sister's/daughter's untimely death. I think I might need more to do.

2 comments:

Jewelry Rockstar said...

Oh do you have gestational diabetes???? I haven't gotten my results back, but I guess it's okay because I took it about two weeks ago.

Unknown said...

yeah, borderline but still enough to be of concern, but we're hanging in there and so far so good. I am sure your doc would have called right away if it was a problem for you, as my doc always says, no news is good news.