Wednesday, July 15, 2009

An Early Start

Yes, I got up at 5:00 this morning and started working. I don't know why, I know I will be exhausted in a couple of hours but I just felt like working. Everything was quiet and dark, and I could concentrate on just doing my thing. It was so nice. I got a few new items cut out last night and a few little projects that are in the works, a little bit closer to done. I didn't want to stop working last night but my eyes wouldn't focus after a while, which makes me dizzy, which I DON'T want to deal with again. Yes, the vertigo I was so ill with still hangs on here and there, which sucks, but as long as I can function and it doesn't seems to be affecting my pregnancy, I'll deal. It's more of just a weird sensation of being on an escalator when I turn my head in certain ways. Like the ground is moving out from under me. Seriously weird stuff!!!! When Ed comes along in October, as soon as I am able I am going to be looking into some serious sinus pampering and recovery, I hope that knocks the dizziness right out! On the bright side, my experience with vertigo has helped me create some fascinating designs lately. So it can't be all bad can it.

2 comments:

T.Allen said...

I often come across great ideas for stories or designs in my mind's eye at around 4-5:00 am. Now if I could just pry myself from the comforts of my warm bed and bring them to fruition! Productivity is good at any time, enjoy!

Unknown said...

I know what you mean, I hate getting out of bed but the one thing getting me going, is just being uncomfortable enough to do it. Usually I would just lay there and make a mental list of projects and ideas, which I usually forget by the time I get out of bed. I like early mornings now, it's nice to work without distraction:)