Monday, July 6, 2009

Little Bits and Pieces

This is the start of one of my newest custom orders. It took me most of the weekend to come up with the right purples to put this one together. This piece will be the front pocket of one of my little black bags. Right now it is just a bunch of pieces of leather waiting to be o.k.'d by it's future owner. Once it's o.k.'d it gets to be glued down, and sewn in place then I can make the rest of the bag.

I am also working on a few other pieces and slowly but surely muddling through. I just have had no energy over the last couple of days. Probably because I keep waking up at 5am and can't quite get back to sleep. I get up, get a snack for me and baby Ed, then stretch a bit, and then lay back down until the diapered wonder starts calling my name. Then it's up and back to work for the day. I can't complain too much, I am still having fun, even with my droopy eyelids!

No comments: