Friday, March 19, 2010

Bubbling and Boiling


yes, things are bubbling, brewing, and boiling over here in my secret laboratory. Mostly in my head at the moment. The ideas are fighting with a nasty cold I picked up somewhere this week. Ciaran's got it too, so no sleep for me the last few nights, which is making me a very grouchy lady. I am using my "grouchy time" to draw up new designs and reconfigure old ones. Since my eyes are pretty much a wreck when my sinuses are all messy and wrong, I don't do much as far as sewing. I do however, do lots of drawing, cutting and gluing. I managed to plow my way through a pile of coin pouches and wallets yesterday and once my head is a bit clearer, I plan to sew, sew, sew and get these babies listed!

I am also collecting more and more for my collar project. I was going through my stash this morning and thought I would snap a pic, just so I could show you all what I have going on. I forgot how much I love antique and vintage items, so full of mystery. I am crossing my fingers that I can finish up the initial collection of antique beads and baubles by the end of the month so I can get this show on the road. I am still looking for the perfect black buttons for closures, a bunch of little teeny tiny black beads, and a handful of beaded trim and applique, then it's full steam ahead!(here's to hoping anyways!)

No comments: