Monday, March 22, 2010

Springy has Sprungy!

And we are all a flutter out this way. Lots of plans and schemes but most will have to wait until I get this cold out of my head. As you can see above Imogene is feeling that Spring Fever. She almost made it all the way out of her habitat the other day, luckily, I looked over just before she fell out onto the floor! Actually, she probably would have fallen right into one of Mark's boots that is right under the cage!

So our little family has had access to a car the last couple of weeks so many errands and little adventures have taken place. We got to visit the beach, the forest, the mall, and lots of other places. Our most memorable adventures were watching Ciaran play in the sand at Trinidad State Beach, and playing fetch with a donkey on the way home from the park they other day. Most of our time seemed to be spent doing things that we don't usually get to do, this time around we went shopping for a little stroller for Edolie so I can save my back! I have been carrying the little girlie in a carrier for the last few months and I am finding that I am getting quite a work out from carrying her about, it is killing my back! Finally, last night we found a lightweight collapsible stroller and will be happily parading about town today to pick up some dinner, and sewing supplies. It will be nice just to get out of the house and enjoy the sunshine.

This week is going to be a busy one! I am making a messenger bag, a new wallet design, and trying to get a bunch of coin pouches and wallets sewn up and ready to go so I can get my busy-ness restarted. I am just itching to get back to creating full time! I really do need to get things going now. So that's my plan for this week. I am also in the process of re-organizing my sewing space and clearing a lot of clutter out of our house just to make things a little easier for all of us. We tend to trip over each other most of the time so I hope to remedy that by a little Spring cleaning. Last year's goals kind of fell through the cracks with all of our various illnesses, and being way too pregnant to do much of anything. I have much more hope for this spring. We will see what this queen of clutter can do to get things in order. It's going to be a very interesting experiment.

No comments: