Thursday, March 25, 2010

Tired, Tired, Tired

I can't believe that I am still awake at this hour. No sleep last night and I must push myself to work today so I can get the messenger bag that I am working on done, plus I have to finish up a wallet to go with it. Luckily I have enough coffee to make it through the day. Just wish I had some chocolate to go with it. Maybe some will magically appear in the pantry if I wish hard enough:) The only thing keeping me going right now is that the messenger bag is turning out to be really very nice and now I am wanting to put the one I cut out for myself together like RIGHT NOW! I can't wait to work with the beautiful turquoise suede! It is just gorgeous, I think it will make a really lovely, sturdy bag. Hopefully, I will get to put it together while Ed is still in diapers.

No comments: