Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Well, There you go!

Terrible two's have hit hard. I think most of it is from not being able to get out as much with for walks and play lately. I feel awfully guilty but hopefully this will all pass soon and Ciaran and I can once again be adventure buddies. So, my amazement at having a calm, peaceful two year old, has become amazement in the screaming, stomping, "no", melting to the floor and kicking creature I see before me. Truly a sight to behold! He is still calm and peaceful when he is sleeping or eating a cookie, but that is about it.

2 comments:

T.Allen said...

I'm feeling like that today myself, and even the cookies aren't helping! I hope Ciaran is able to blow off some toddler steam outdoors soon.

Unknown said...

He did! We took a long walk to the park and played on the slide. He came home and promptly fell asleep after that:)