Saturday, April 4, 2009

They Left Me Here All Alone!

Which I love, but I am supposed to be napping. I can't nap, I can't eat, I can't do much of anything at the moment. I had to leave my good friends baby shower way early because of my ongoing yuckiness. So, I sit and watch T.V. and play on the computer. I could finish my taxes, but I don't have the stomach for that right now. I could vacuum, but I just don't feel up to it. I could start my newest custom order, but I just feel like sitting and not moving. That is about it. I did manage to find two billfolds that I hadn't listed in my shops yet. It was nice to list a couple of new things. I can't believe I missed two items! I found a cuff too, but I am going to wait until the light is better in here to snap some pics. Must have been the few things that I was going to list right around the time I was struck with vertigo. Well, off I go to become part of the couch again. Have a great rest of your weekend all.

No comments: