Monday, April 6, 2009

A Nice Long Walk

We took a nice long walk through the fields behind our house today. It was surprisingly warm today, in the 70's and beautiful. We spyed lots of pretty birds, dandelions, berry brambles, two horses, and many, many other things. I hope it helped Ciaran get a little bit of that stinky energy out. I needed to put my thoughts in order so I could come home and relax. So now here I am, back at home, with super swollen hands, getting my plan into action. Do I finish my taxes first, my custom orders, or do the dishes? Hmmmmmmm, the only thing I really want to do is work on is my custom orders, but I also want my taxes out of my hair, and a clean kitchen. Maybe I will just make a quesadilla and let the swelling go down, and then put the dishes and the taxes off until tomorrow.

2 comments:

Jewelry Rockstar said...

That sounds like a glorious walk. I'm putting an extension in for my taxes.

Unknown said...

Thanks! It was lovely:)

Ah, an tax extension is sounding better everyday.