Thursday, March 5, 2009

What is up with your no napping policy?


Oh dear small child,

What the heck? Why do you not nap anymore. I try to set you down for some much needed rest time. You willingly go to your crib with a smile on your face and all is quiet. I think, "O.K., time to get to work", and get all my stuff together for a marathon cut and paste session, and then I hear "Wow, Hi, apples?puppy?walk?" or "Hi Mama, Hi Mama, Hi!" Don't get me wrong, it makes me smile and giggle, but I really need this time to work, and even though you are a big ol' two year old, you still need a few minutes just to rest during the day. I can hear you as I write this, in your room talking and giggling about something or other. I wish I wasn't such a sucker and would let you sit for a while before getting you out of your crib for more wild adventures. You are cute, but you are a stinker.

love,

your mama

No comments: