Monday, March 2, 2009

The Perfect Blustery Day!

A perfect day for flying a kite. Except I don't have a kite. So I guess I will stay at home and watch the next storm roll in and sew up a storm. Doing ANYTHING this last few weeks has been challenging. I feel so accomplished when I get one little thing done. Now I do not have any time to waste. I have got to get cracking OR ELSE! I don't know what the OR ELSE really is though. I imagine it is some sort of self imposed consequence that I will have to suffer through. All I really know is that I really miss being productive. It hurts to not work for me. It is what keeps me sane. The sooner I get back to my regular schedule the better. Then maybe I can be rid of some of this weird, nervous energy. I will miss all the naps though. I forgot how lovely napping is. I don't think I can recall the last time I got to nap everyday. Weird. If I could only nap and not wake myself up with my own snoring. Then life would be perfect!

No comments: