Monday, March 16, 2009

The Rain Keeps Raining...........

and I am getting restless! I miss my walks and adventures. I would go out in the rain but unfortunately, it's more like buckets than pitter-pats out there. Ciaran loves it no matter what but he has a little plastic bubble to protect him from the elements, while I get completely soaked to the bone. I do my best to wrap myself in all my waterproof gear but after so many years of walking in the rain everyday, no matter what the weather is like, I firmly believe that no matter how waterproof you think you are, you are never going to be waterproof enough. When I was still working I had told myself that I would no longer invest in rain gear because it was a waste of time. I would instead, just buy a pair of flip-flops and a wetsuit to wander around in......maybe some waterproof mascara if I wanted to dress it up a bit. It would be cold and uncomfortable, but a LOT less uncomfortable than having to sit all day in soggy clothes from top to bottom.

In other news, I have another new bag to share! Rainy days are fabulous for getting some work done:)

No comments: