Friday, February 13, 2009

Well This Is Cool!

With all my dizziness this last couple of weeks, I still managed to get a couple of custom orders done. I made my first circular zipper pouch, and it worked out so well! Me like it enough to make a few more!


A day without dizziness! I woke up sleeping on my side which I haven't been able to do in about two weeks now, and I didn't even fall down when I got out of bed! It feels so nice to feel normal again! I hope it lasts. I am so happy I could dance..............but, I don't really want to take a chance quite yet. Maybe I will wait for a couple of days until I dance, that way, I can make sure my non-dizzy self is still non-dizzy. I guess Friday the 13th was good luck for me this year! YIPEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

T.Allen said...

I LOVE the peace purse! I'm glad your Friday the 13th is full of good news and hope you continue to feel yourself.

Unknown said...

thank you! I am feeling better by the day:)