Monday, February 16, 2009

Distractions, Distractions, Distractions

A lot of them lately, the little boogers! Getting into my head and not budging, only to make me miss out on all the fun. Since the dizziness is fading, so should they.............I hope! I keep talking myself out of working due to this or that needing to get done. When what I really need to do is sit down and work..............A LOT! I have a show next month, I am trying desperately to stock up on inventory for the year, and I want work on some metal. The little distraction boogers keep getting in my way! THEY want me to go outside and play, go shopping for materials, and just sit and stare and contemplate the future. I think this is why I am digging our rainy days so much, because as long as Ciaran is content, I can work and not have to worry about leaving the house. Now if the kitchen and bathroom would just clean themselves, life would be perfect!

No comments: