Monday, February 23, 2009

Waiting For Some Tea

This not drinking coffee thing is kind of sucking! I love coffee, but it is not loving me these days, so tea it is. I just hate waiting for the kettle. I wish it would just make itself first thing in the morning. Especially on these cold rainy days when I need A LOT of motivation to get up. I just plain need motivation to get anything done right now. Now that I am feeling better, I am just kind of floundering. Afraid to work because it tends to bring the dizzy back. When I don't work, I kind of lose it and get a little bit bummed. So now it is just all about getting back into a routine. It's just hard to right now. I am happily distracted with some other things as well, which is not helping. I just have to find that patience and my long lost motivation and go with it. I will get there, some day, some way!

No comments: