Monday, January 5, 2009

New Neighbors!


A new cuff for my shop. I almost want to keep this one for myself. I really love the deep red and metallic green with the black. Maybe I will make another one just for me!

So, we now have two horses living in the field behind us. We got to watch them being led into their new home, right outside our patio door! They were both so happy, lots of prancing and jumping and kicking. It will be nice to have some new friends in the neighborhood:) They did scare me right out of bed in the middle of the night with their snorts and horse chuckles right outside our window. I woke up to their shenanigans at least three times last night. Here I am thinking someone is hanging out in back of our apartment, up to no good and lots of noise, and it's just our new neighbors........ Stinkers!

No comments: