My newest little creations for my Etsy shop. I was inspired by my last piece of bright fuschia suede and had to make something special. Then when it was done, I wanted to try it out in a different tone. I think I like both, and I will be definitely making more!
I got tagged............again! I have to give my thanks to Athena's desk for tagging me. Now you will be forced to hear seven more random facts about my weirdness. You may be entertained, you may be disgusted. I apologize in advance for anything offensive.
1. I am an insomniac. I only learned to sleep again after Ciaran was born and I was a worn out new mommy. Now that he is going on two, my insomniac ways are coming back, I am back to crummy t.v. shows and late night snacks..........OH BOTHER!
2. A large portion of my hair fell out after my son was born and grew back in curly. I don't get it, but I am not complaining either.
3. I am a glass bead and pendant fanatic! I think I have a problem, I just keep buying beautiful lamp work beads.......I can't stop........someone help!!!
4. I love wool sweaters. I have more sweaters than anything else in my closet and I can never get rid of any until they fall apart. I wear all of them too! Good thing I live in a mild climate where you can get away with wearing sweaters at any time of year.
5. I hate painting my fingernails, I love to paint my toenails but my fingernails always get messed up.
6. When I was two, I fell off of a wall onto my head. I fractured my skull and was in the hospital for a week. I still have memories of my hospital stay.
7. I love birds. When I was a kid we had chickens and geese. I would chase the hens around the yard and just so I could pick them up and cuddle them. I love the little chicken noises they make.
I don't think I will be tagging anyone for the moment. I think I am all tagged out for now! Not that I don't want to hear other random facts about you all here or anything, it truly is fun to read them, I just can't right now. Sorry:(