Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Lip Balm Eatin' Wallet makin' Fun.

Adventures abound this week! My little son has discovered the joys of lip balm but instead of keeping his lips soft and supple, he would rather keep his inside well greased. He's eaten three of my lip balms this week so far. Luckily, one was homemade, and the other two are mostly cocoa butter and coconut oil. I was so crafty though! I melted down the remnants of all three and added a bit of one of my super bright pink lipsticks that I don't wear because of it's super brightness, and voila! a beautiful fuchsia pink lip tint just for me!

This week has been going really well. I was able to finish, photograph, and list a few things this week without interruption. With a big thank you to Ed and Ciaran, I now have a few wallets to offer through my etsy shop. The wristlet sold already! I was so excited, this weekend I hope to get a few more cut out and glued so I can get them up as well. I think I will do three different designs just to liven things up.

Today is going to be another adventurous one. We are heading downtown for soup ingredients, antique buttons and interfacing and whatever else we spy along the way. I am seriously addicted to collecting my antique and vintage beads and baubles now! Someone stop me! (Not really though, as I plan to make a whole heck of a lot of goodness with all of them:) I can't wait to share what I come up with if it all doesn't suck!

No comments: