Sunday, May 17, 2009

Still sniffling and sneezing.

It won't go away! Luckily, my sinuses are stuffy most of the time, I kind of like it that way, I have no sense of smell, so I can't smell any of the weirdness that seems to permeate this town.(Arcata is full of weird smells, they used to claim it was Eureka, but I beg to differ.) I don't think I have actually been able to smell much of anything since I was about thirteen. I've gotten used to it. It's just weird. I just feel bad for Mark and Ciaran, who are both super stuffy and not too happy about it. There is no getting used to gallons of snot continually running from your nose. It's just gross. So, I get to miss out on seeing my pal Katie's brand new baby girl(I am extremely bummed about that), and getting my long overdue coffee and a cookie(that's a big bummer too!), and a nice walk in the sun. Bummer, Bummer, Bummer. The good thing is that I have a lot of work to do over the next few weeks, and my time spent inside is being used wisely.............for the most part.

No comments: