Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Hang nails, coughing fits, and puke fests

Where did I get all these hang nails? It's not like I have been doing much to encourage them! Sore and annoying, yuck! I keep having coughing fits too! So most of Arcata thinks that I have the plague. Being out in public with a cough right now is interesting stuff! I scared another shopper at the drug store the other day with my awful cough. She bolted right out of the aisle I was in and made her way to the door like no one's business! I felt bad but had to giggle at the same time. I am well trained in appropriate coughing techniques, but I get that it bothers people, especially if they are trying to not get the plague. We also have a stomach bug floating around in our world right now. Ciaran woke up puking night before last and didn't stop until sunrise the next morning. Our house smells pretty funky and we need a new couch now. Yes, all this and Mark is still trying to find out what is going on with him. It has been a very bumpy and wild ride the last few weeks. I am looking forward to normal boringness when it comes around again.

No comments: